1. What’s your job at SFVS? How long have you worked here?
I am an Emergency C.S.R. (client services representative). I don’t think there’s enough room on this page to describe what we do, but our primary responsibility is checking in and out emergencies. I’ve been here at SFVS for about one year.
2. So you’ve seen lots of emergencies come through the door at SFVS. What advice would you give to pet parents who are going through a scary time?
I would say that the most important thing to remember is to remain calm. Your pets feed off of your energy and if you’re frantic or panicked, your pet will be too.
3. What’s your favorite part of the job?
If it’s slow, I can go around and hang out with the animals in the waiting room while they’re waiting to be seen. I can talk to the clients and get some cuddles in, which really helps the pet calm down. Many patients love coming here because of all the extra attention and cookies everyone gives them.
4. Who are those good-lookers in the photo?
My dogs Nikki (on the right) and Nano Tyrano a.k.a. Dudditts (on the left). Both are pit bulls, and they are both the sweetest, nicest, obedient dogs in the world … in my humble opinion.
5. Outside of your work at SFVS, what fills up your time?
I go to shows, sit around and play guitar, and I play lots of video games. Big time nerd.